Thursday, March 15, 2012

I'm In Luuuurv!

The Dizzy Dames Etsy shop is to die!

I'll admit it, when I've got that hankerin' for retail therapy but don't want to spend a buns ton of money on clothes for myself, I, from time to time, buy Barbie clothes. I'm ridiculous, I know.

Dizzy Dames' handmade Barbie clothes are EQUISITE. You would not believe the detailing and styling. And dresses generally cost $5.50, which is about what you'd pay for a store bought Barbie dress of far inferior quality.

This arrived in my mailbox this morning...


Are you kidding me?! Gorgeous. I can now pretend my Barbie is Betty Draper...'cause, that's a normal thing to do...

"I'm as corny as Kansas in August, high as a flag on the fourth of July! If you'll excuse an expression I use, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love..." with a teeny tiny dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment